Download Clickable YUPO Stock List
Clampitt Paper proudly stocks YUPO Synthetic Paper! What is YUPO you ask?
YUPO is the recyclable, waterproof, tree-free Synthetic Paper with attributes and properties that make it the perfect solution for a variety of marketing, design, packaging, and labeling needs.
YUPO Synthetic Papers are extruded from polypropylene pellets. The process of extrusion occurs in our quarter-mile long manufacturing facility located in Chesapeake, Virginia. The various grades, weights, and thicknesses of YUPO are spun into spools in lengths from 725 yards to 7,500 yards, which are cut in to widths from 6 to 66 inches. After cutting and finishing has taken place, they are ready to ship to distributors and manufacturers for commercial and technical markets.
- Prints consistently and effortlessly
- Holds ink with razor-sharp precision
- Wipes clean
- Will not tear
- Bright White
Ten reasons to use YUPO Synthetic Paper:
- It’s WATERPROOF and stands up to the rigors of the elements and demanding environments.
- Ultra-smooth and bright white, it’s a paper alternative that stands out.
- Versatility – from packaging and labels to commercial design and marketing, YUPO has grades for many applications.
- 100% tree-free YUPO is the premium synthetic that’s recyclable.
- YUPO is dimensionally stable for superb ink adhesion.
- Chemical and stain-resistant YUPO comes in various weights.
- YUPO is available in super-white and translucent grades.
- You’ll have access to our sales and technical support team for every YUPO project.
- Because YUPO is a pulp-free paper, shelf life of printed pieces is extended for overall value.
- High-gloss YUPO accepts die cutting, perforations, embossing, and special metalizing processes with beautiful results.
More Questions? Ask your local Clampitt Paper Rep or check out Yupousa.com