Clampitt Paper Company was founded by Max Clampitt in 1941. It all started with Max, his wife Mary-Nell, one delivery vehicle and a passion for entrepreneurship. Max was raised by his mother and began working full time at a young age in order to support the two of them. His passion for business began not much later when he and his wife Mary-Nell began selling paper out of their home. They worked non-stop for many years to create one of the few remaining independent local paper merchants in the southwest region. When Max passed away in 2001, his youngest son Don Clampitt stepped into the President & CEO role at Clampitt Paper and has broadened the company’s audience with the opening of the Creative Center in 2004. In 2021, Clampitt Paper celebrated 80 years in the paper business and has continued to grow and evolve each year to continue to make customers and employees proud.