Responsible for updating and maintaining information on Company databases and systems. Set up customers and vendors. Run various reports. This role is very interactive with other departments both internal and external customers and vendors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain database by entering new and/or updated customer and vendor information.
- Set up new stock items and make changes as appropriate.
- Create, collect, and interpret data and run various reports.
- Initiate weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports for various internal/external customers. Run ad hoc reports. Print and distribute reports.
- Runs reports on rebates, analyses data, and makes changes. Distributes information to others.
- Manipulates and imports price book data and makes changes in computer system.
- Assist others as needed on Company systems.
- Maintains contract prices for Company and educates and supports others on producing their customer pricing structures. Interpret data to navigate through multiple Company systems.
- Maintains mill price list for upper management.
- May assist or direct others regarding issues requiring technical support: maintaining printer supplies and/or working with vendors to report problems with printers or phone systems.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Expert to Advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Expert at compiling and analyzing data, creating spreadsheets
- Working knowledge/ experience within the paper industry
Please send all resumes to Karen Crites – firstname.lastname@example.org