Clampitt Paper Company in San Antonio, Texas is hiring for our growing sales team. Clampitt Paper Company was founded by Max Clampitt in 1941, Clampitt Paper celebrates over 80 years in the fine paper business and has continued to grow and evolve each year to continue to make customers and employees proud. Join us for a unique opportunity to learn about the paper industry as a Sales Trainee.
In this role you will learn all aspects of Clampitt Paper Company from our operational excellence approach in our warehouse and customer service department to learning about the role of our sales team. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit willing to grow and learn.
Clampitt Paper Company will provide you with extensive training in a rotation style sales internship program.
– College Graduate (or have applied for Graduation); or a combination of 2-4 years of college with prior sales experience
– Strong Sales Aptitude and positive demeanor to be work effectively under pressure.
– Comfortable working with different types of equipment (i.e.: Technology, Dollies, Shrink wrapper)
– Customer Service Driven
– Valid Driver’s License; (Please note there is an occasional need to travel)
– Prior Sales Experience, preferably B2B Knowledge of the printing and fine paper industry
– Bilingual – English/Spanish